Activation for Roku: Steps to Follow
Roku Help: Roku error codes while connecting to WiFi network
When you connect the Roku streaming device to WiFi, there are possibilities that you get different Roku error codes. These codes help you recognize the root cause of issue. If there are any problems with the wireless connection, error codes such as 009, 012, 013, 014, 016, 017, 018, 014.20, 014.30, 014.40, 014.41 or 014.50. In order to provide you Roku help, we have come up with easy and quick steps. Let’s have a look at them:
- If error code 009 occurs, make sure that you are accessing high-speed internet connection.
- Error code 012 is related to Ethernet connections. So, try replacing Ethernet cable with a new one.
- In case of error code 013, verify that the router is working properly.
- Select the correct wireless network name to fix error code 014.
- When you get error code 014.20/ 014.30/ 014.50, restart both the router and Roku TV.
- Error code 014.40 or 014.41 indicates that you have entered the wrong wireless password.
- Set up a new WiFi connection if error code 016 accompanies you.
- Troubleshoot error code 017 by putting your router to a clean and interference-free place.
If Roku error codes continue to trouble you, feel free to contact our experts at toll-free number 1-866-817-4499. With a team of highly-experienced technicians, we make sure to provide instant Roku help to all our customers worldwide.
How to find Roku USA Channels using Roku Search
With Roku device, you get full access to Roku USA channels such as Crackle, Vevo, PBS, Disney, HBO Now, HBO Go, Syfy, Hulu Plus, Vudu, A&E, Pandora, Plex, FOX, NBA and a lot more. From the latest TV shows and movies to your favorite cult classics, it is very easy to find the perfect thing you want to watch. Roku comes with a search function which allows you to easily find your favorite movies and TV shows.
Using Roku Search feature, you can search for movies by actor, director, title or voice search. All you have to do is just press the button on remote and select search option. Type in the movie name you want to search. Select the desired entry from search results to see more details. Also, you can use conversational phrases like ‘show me movies’. Roku Enhanced Remote can be used for such voice commands. To get prompt technical assistance for accessing Roku USA channels, call our experts at 1-866-817-4499.
Link your Roku Account using roku.com link
To activate Roku for streaming your favorite channels, your Roku account must be linked with it. Before getting started with the linking process, let’s share some basic knowledge about a Roku account with you. A Roku account keeps a record of streaming devices you own and the installed channels together with your preferences and settings. To manage your account without any issues, it is necessary to have a valid email address and strong password.
After creating a Roku account, link it to your streaming device so that the activation process completes in a hassle-free manner. Make sure to note down the Roku link code shown on TV screen. Take any WiFi-compatible device and open a web browser on it. Navigate to roku.com link web address and write the code in the given box. Once done, click on submit button. Wait for some time to let your account link to your streaming device. Add your favorite channels to Roku device. Both free and paid channels are available to access on Roku. Facing issues during the linking process? Don’t hesitate to contact our knowledgeable and expert technicians at 1-866-817-4499.
Add channels to Roku
Troubleshooting Tips for Roku no sound error
Roku no sound error is one of the most common Roku issues faced by users across the globe. Though users can see images or video properly, they cannot hear the associated audio due to this issue. In order to resolve Roku no audio error, try the below-given troubleshooting tips:
- Increase the level of your TV volume using Roku Remote.
- Keep the speakers free from dust.
- check the cable connections between speakers and TV.
- Put new batteries into Roku Remote.
- Try using a different HDMI cable.
- Set audio mode to stereo.
- Update your Roku TV’s audio settings.
- Use headphones if possible.
Still getting no volume on Roku? Need not to worry. Simply give us a call at 1-866-817-4499 and feel free to discuss your queries with our experts.