Today’s post is all about the activation process of Netflix on your smart Roku streaming device. Before we get started, we insist you get relaxed and take a deep breath. All the steps for activation given below are as easy as ABC. And if you get stuck at any point, don’t get nervous, tensed or hyped, ask we are sitting beside you to help you out in any manner. Let’s get started.
In today’s world of modern technology, numerous streaming channel providers for clients/ users are always present out there.
But across the globe, there is only one platform that has got huge name and fame among the entertainment lovers and i.e. ‘Netflix‘.
In today’s scenario, a million of users prefer ‘Netflix’ as their only streaming option to get access for their favorite online TV shows and programs.
Loads and loads of on-demand movies, programs, and TV shows are offered.
Activation of Netflix on Roku
No matter, whether you are searching for up-to-date TV shows, live videos, online videos, etc., ‘Netflix’ is always there to serve you. Netflix is extending its production of different entertainment genres (category) every year.
In this post, we will be helping you to know the installation of Netflix channel on your Roku device.
Easy to Execute Steps to Activate Netflix
First of all, you have to make sure that you have all the initial requirements handy with you for the activation of Netflix.
Requirements are as follows:
- A power switch.
- A cool, neat, clean, and dry place.
- A fast, furious, and active WiFi connection.
- Roku Streaming Player
- Roku Streaming Stick
- Roku smart TV
- An additional mobile, computer or a laptop to enter the Netflix activation code for activation for Roku device.
- A set of Ethernet cable (optional).
Netflix is a paid channel. So, you might have to undergo the payment transaction during the activation of Netflix. Keep all the payment transaction handy with you. We also recommend – do not share your password, login credentials, bank account details and information with anyone.
- Activate your Roku account using Roku link code. For more information, visit Roku.com.
- After that, you are supposed to link the Roku account to your device using Roku.com link.
- For the subscription of the new channels, navigate to Roku channel store
- In to get the ‘Netflix’ channel, go Roku Channel Store and search for your preferred channel. To do so, enter
- ‘Netflix’ in the search bar.
- Select the channel.
- Enter the ‘channel home menu’.
- Once done, select ‘Add channel’. This process is meant for downloading and installing the ‘channel package’ on your smart Roku device
- To make a purchase of the channel, enter the necessary payment credentials carefully.
- Once you have purchased the channel successfully, you will shortly receive a unique code for activation for Roku on your TV screen.
- Note down this code carefully and visit Netflix.com/activate link. Type this URL into the address bar of a web browser.
- Finally, hit the ‘submit’ button and finish the process of activation of Netflix on your Roku device.
Note: If you are facing issues in activating your Device, then we advise you to update it (Roku) by the latest version of technology. Once the firmware on your device is successfully updated, shut it down and restart it after a short while.
Besides the process for activation of Netflix on Roku, for additional queries like ‘No volume on Roku‘ or facing ‘Roku no sound’ issues, please ask our technicians for instant Roku help.